Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuxie Tuesday

I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. I HAVE moved since I last posted. Just because Mom is busy doing stuff doesn't mean I'm not.

I'm waiting for my friend. A small tabby lady kitty has been visiting me lately. We sit and chat, nose to nose through the screen. Mom shoos her away, but she comes back. Maybe Mom will take a picture next time so you can see.  We don't know where my little friend lives, but she comes by regularly.

Hey, somebody I know and love has a birthday this week!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Yep - that's exactly what I was thinking. All you need is for your mom to move your food bowls out on to the porch and you'd have it all! Interesting to hear about your new friend. I look forward to seeing her pic.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look great there Millie!

Thank you so much for celebrating my 10th Birthday with me! Purrs, Dragonheart

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I would love to see your friend, Millie! I know who's having a birthday because my human's is on the same day!