Friday, February 26, 2016

Freaky Friday!!

You are not going to believe this.

MOM went home to New Hampster.


And I stayed in sunny California to spend a week with Mrs P and her third grade students near Passa Dena.  

Mrs P and me at Nick's in Manhattan Beach CA
 Mrs P has been telling her students about me for years, so when she and Mom had dinner the other night with Mr Karate and Rubylocks, I thought it would be a good learning experience to spend a week with Mrs P and her third graders.

So here I am!

Lookit! I have a special bed at Mrs P's house, and I am sleeping under a Gizzy quilt that Mom made for Mrs P's cat Rusty. (Rusty is now at the Bridge.)

This is the quilt Mom made for Rusty, Mrs P's ginger boy. Can you find him?

I am sure we will all learn new things. Since Mom is going to be a Mim-may, I am going to have to get used to little sticky people. Mom says third graders aren't that little or sticky. Mrs P says her class has the highest math scores in the district. That sounds like a win-win proposition to me, so I'll be here for a few more days, and I'll fly home to New Hampster later.

And you know, I really like the SUNNY and WARM weather in California. 

Heh!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get some sleeps. These kids are furry bizzy and I can't take as many naps as usual when I am in class with them.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Well, I hope you use the opportunity to catch up on your maths education, Millie. And have fun, won't you?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We are in Eagle Rock, so you are probably very near us right now! You should come and visit. ;-)

Pat said...

How exciting for you, Millie. Have a good time.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

millie may.....how total lee awesum that ewe getted ta visit california !!! ☺☺☺

pleez ta tell millie millie; heerz two a peppered corydoras kinda week oh end ♥♥♥