Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Tuxie Tuesday and a Mim-may Update

It was hot and sticky here in New Hampster yesterday and the weather guys say it will be like that all week. The recliner in the sewing studio is a comfy and cool place to nap, so I am hanging out here.

Mim-may came through surgery with flying colors and she could go home very soon. She has two screws in her hip, and the surgeon said, "That's going to hurt."  Mim-may says it does, but it's better than the alternative.

Ask me how I know this.




(for those that do not know, I have a titanium rod in one of my legs after it got broken when I was hit by a car.)

8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I guess this means you and Mim-may sort of have something in common now! I'm glad the surgery went well.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

millie...we iz buzzed happee for yur mim may that her sir jerry wented sew well & her can come home soon ~~~~~ YAY !! ♥♥♥

N yea, its' like 10 thouzand in de shade heer two......ugh ~~~~

Megan said...

Thanks for the Mim-may update. Terrific to hear that she's doing so well. I hope you'll give her lots of reassurance that she'll soon be able to run and jump as well as ever, just like you.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

What great news about Mim-may............please ask your Mom to pass on good wishes from all your friends and what a wonderful example of recovery, from something really nasty, you are.

Noela Sydney Australia

Mickey's Musings said...

Good to hear Mi-may is recovering.
Maybe the two of you can share stories ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Just Ducky said...

Good for Mim-May and Derby told me all about your story. Bionic cat!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You'll be able to encourage your Mim-may to keep moving so she doesn't get too stiff.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Pat said...

Yeah, I guess you are a bit of an expert on these matters, Millie. Perhaps you can cheer Mim-may on when she's doing rehab.