Friday, May 01, 2015

Feline Friday

Mom planted some seeds in little pots for her garden. She planted me some Cat Grass too. Mom says she will plant some 'Nip for me tomorrow, but she has to clean a pot first because my 'Nip might live inside and the pot has to look good. Mom says I will be very happy with it, and she says she has an idea for a special Cat Grass planter.

I can't wait. She got more plants in a box yesterday, and they are outside waiting to be planted. We are going to have a terrific garden.

AND... Mom will finally be able to go to the Evil Little Chocolate store so we can get the When When prize packages out on Monday!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Millie - how can we possibly concentrate on plant and garden news when the photo of you today is another superb shot? It's magnificent. YOU'RE magnificent.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Hannah and Lucy said...

Wow Millie you are going to get your nip inside and in a posh pot!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Paws up for catnip in a pretty pot!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

millie...nip AND grazz !!! ??? yur mom iz awesum !!!

heerz two a manefish madtom kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

Monday walkers said...

Goodness, gracious me......in that photo, you were so close to me, I thought you were going to put your paw out in front of you, to say hello!

Noela Sydney Australia

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Cat grass is great. So is inside Nip...