Thursday, November 06, 2014

Thinking Thursday

My Mom is silly. I think EVERY day, not just on Thursdays, so please don't worry that I only do my thinking on Thursdays. She just needs something to put up there, and the word "thinking" starts with "th" and so does the word "Thursday."

Anyway. I have been continuing my investigations throughout the house. Yesterday Mom came home and found many of the cabinets and drawers open.  Yes, that was me. I get into as many cabinets and closets as I can to check out what's going on.

For instance, Mom has been shopping at that big box hardware store. Not at the actual store, mind you. Their online version. Mom chooses what she wants, checks the little boxes and then when she goes to the real store later, they will have it all ready and waiting for her. I know this because an electric guy will be coming on Saturday to replace two light fixtures in the kitchen, and she needed to buy the second one before he got here.

Mom has also ordered a new staple gun to replace the one that isn't working. You can read about that fiasco on her quilting blog.

Me, I'm gonna go take a nap.

6 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We continue to be amazed at the quality/quantity of your window tv! Talk about some great viewing pleasure, there. Have you made any squirrel or deer furriends?

Mickey's Musings said...

We love your pawsome window seat!
Heck, we love all your windows.
We know you think every day Millie :)
Humans...
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Megan said...

Of course you think every day Millie - I just assumed that you saved your most profound thoughts for publication on Thursdays.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Just Ducky said...

We are thinking we like your big windows!

edward (the world's best ever dog) said...

Oh good to see you are checking out everything Millie, after all a kitty can never be too sure. I sure do like that tree you are next to.

Monday walkers said...

No wonder you need a nap, Millie - in and out of cupboards and drawers!

Noela Sydney Australia