Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuxie Tuesday

Oh dear. Can you see what is so nasty about this photo?  Do you see my bowl of crunchies? Mom has placed them in the metal PTU. We ran out of crunchies last week and I went without. 

  I would like to tell you I was able to resist this bit of temptation, but I couldn't.  I only took a bite while Mom was watching, then I turned to my bowl of stinky goodness. I ate the rest of the crunchies only after Mom had left for day-hunting.

I may be a cat, but I'm not stupid.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Ooooh Millie. Be careful. Methinks that your mom might be up to something.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Hannah and Lucy said...

We know you'll be on your guard Millie as these humans think we cats are so gullible.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, its probly safe to be in the open PTU when Moms not home.

Just Ducky said...

Smart move Millie, only eat from that bowl when your mum isn't around.

Brown Family said...

You are very smart

Saku said...

Furry smart Millie! Those beans are always trying to trick us kitties...we has to be on our toes all the time, MOL

Sasha, Sami, & Saku