Monday, November 25, 2013

Millie Monday

It's still cold out, and there is a little bit of snow left on the ground. It won't stay around for long. All you When-When wishers are going to have to wait a few months.

In other news and events, Mom and I were watching my pals, the guys named Pat, on TV last night and it wasn't looking good. A series of unfortunate events had the guys down by 24 points early in the second half.  It was late, so Mom and I went to bed, not looking forward to watching the guys lose.

Turns out I should have better faith in Tom Brady and Mr Belly-check. In the second half they made a big comeback and ended up winning the game.

I shall leave you to imagine my thoughts about the other guys. Let's just say I am VERY happy my pals, the guys named Pat, didn't give up.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

those guys named Pat sure are tricky! our naybor who grew up in Boston was very very happy

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We were waiting for our nightly news and saw the 4th and 5th quarters!

Megan said...

Stay warm Millie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Just Ducky said...

Yeah, mum was thinking the game was over at half time. But then checked in just before she went to sleep and it was tied.

Monday walkers said...

Not sure what game you were watching Millie -there's been some very interesting golf going on in Australia
lately. And better still -some cricket - I don't think you would know too much about that -Its really quite funny - when your side is "in", that means they are "out" on the field; when you get "out "- that is-lose your wicket, you go"in"and many many other unusual ways to comment on the game.

Noela Sydney Australia