Friday, May 24, 2013

Finally Friday

I have found another comfy napping spot.

and look...

There will be 'Nip!

I love my Mom.


PS, Dear Angel & Kirby, Mom gets her plants from Burpee. Mom orders what she wants and when it is time to plant them, Mr Burpee gives them to the man in the bloo shorts and he brings them here. Mom tried growing her basil plants from seeds, but there isn't a window that gets enough good light so the plants came out thin and spindly. Mom could buy plants from the big box stores but they don't have the specific varieties she likes (San Remo Basil, for example). Mom says buying the plants from Mr Burpee (she actually places her order just after Christymas) costs the same as the big box stores. Mom says the best part is the plants get here when it is the right time to plant them. My Mom is a smart cookie.

8 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Concats on the great nappin spot and the catnip seeds, Millie!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That is an awesome place to sleep, Millie! I hope you have LOTS of fresh catnip this season!

Charliepuss said...

A comfy napping spot and some nip. What more could a girl want?
Charlie

Megan said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I knew that the nip hadn't been forgotten. I just knew.

As for your new napping spot, all I can say is that I think your mom spoils you sometimes.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Catnip Tea? Why would your Mom waste it on tea!

Shaggy and Scout said...

There WILL be catnip!!!!
We agree with Angel & Kirby above...the package should state the obvious and say it is to be used for the sheer pleasure of kitties!

Saku said...

Nip and a nap, how pawsome Millie!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Just Ducky said...

Your mum is smart enuf to grow nip for you.