Friday, August 10, 2012

Google Olympics Doodles

Have you been stuck at your computer playing the latest Google doodles? Mom and I have been running the hurdles, shooting basketball hoops, kayaking and today, trying to block goals in soccer (football.) You can read about them here and  here and here.

Otherwise I have been enjoying napping under the wing chair where it's cool.  Mom's been doing the day hunting thing and not much else.  Megan gave me grief about telling everybody she's been slacking at housework lately, and she's right, I suppose.  Mom has been working hard and she was sick.  But I didn't tell anything other than the truth.  The house is kinda messy. Mom says it's hot and sticky and her get-up-and-go has got-up-and-left. Mom has been providing me with my favorite stinky goodness, my best crunchies, my favorite treats at treat time.  She's been keeping the litter box tidy and satisfying my needs for scritches any time I want, so on that score she's top notch.

Now if I can just figure out how to be a better soccer goalie....

4 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We dont talk about the way the house here looks. Cuz we like ta get fed... MOL!

Megan said...

That's it exactly Millie: priorities. Dirty dishes aren't terribly important. Not nearly as important as pusscat, relaxing and sewing.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Millei! Our mom did not realize you could play soccer with Google. She's disappointed that she may have messed some fun.

Just Ducky said...

Mum just tried a couple of the doodles and got bronze on her first try. Pretty good for her.