Monday, November 09, 2009

Messy Monday

Here is our tree this morning. It doesn't look a whole lot different from yesterday. Many of the trees in the neighborhood have lost most of their leaves.Mom says she spent yesterday cleaning. She did no such thing. She made a BIGGER mess. She took stuff out of one bookcase in the computer room, and moved it to her bookcase in her bedroom. She took books from her bedroom and moved them to the computer room. She moved everything around in the bookcase in the picture box room and put some of the things from the computer room bookcase in there. As you can see, there are still stacks of stuff all over the place. She ran the shredder a lot and filled THREE big black garbage bags full of fun paper bits, but she took the bags out to the trash before I got to play with them.
She pushed the moving sidewalk machine to another part of the computer room, and dragged the rug sucking monster around a bit. She cleaned off the drafting table and put her tippy tappy lapox right smack dab in the middle. She says she has "Plans!" (she always has "Plans!")She's got piles of old junk she wants to throw away, and more boxes of paper she has to sort through. She has some FIRM exercise videos on VHS she has to get rid of.) Mom says if you want them, and are willing to pay for shipping, email me at darlingmillie AT gmail DOT com.)
The air colditioner is still up here, and she's waiting for Mr Karate to come over and bring it down to the dungeon along with another big thing she can't wrangle by herself.

Where am I, you want to know? What are you, nuts? I was Very Far Away!

9 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, when our the mom cleans she makes a bigger mess too

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE don't blame you for being far far away. Angel hides under the bet at times like this

Cindy said...

I do that too. Moving things from one room to another. So much to do. You should help mommy, not hide.
cindy

Amy & the house of cats said...

Millie I am just like your mom - I always have plans! It seems like she is doing better with completing her plans then I do though!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom is attempting to declutter too. I'ts not going to well either.

Just Ducky said...

Mum should clean house like that, but I bet she won't.

Chrissie said...

MILLIE! MY MOM DOES THAT, TOO! She does. I have no idea why, I just sit in my window seat, you know, the one with the faux sheepskin-so comfy on the bum-and I watch her do all that to-in' and fro-in'. And when it's all done, she's pooped and I'm still sittin' there, only I'm lookin' at'er funny, like "what ARE you doing?".

Anyway.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ours makes a big mess ta make a littler mess eventually. Is that how it goes?

Poppy Q said...

Yup, my mum moves the piles from room to room all the time. I love it best when she does the wardrobe. She reckons that is a 4 day job to tackle.