Sunday, October 25, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning

This is my 1,295th post! Five more and I'll hit 1,300! Wow!

It rained hard all day yesterday. It was very dreary. This morning, the sun is out, the sky is blue, and there isn't a cloud in the sky.

Mom has (finally) added a list of all the entries for the Last Leaf Falls Contest on the sidebar. Please look it over, and if your name is not there, or if something about your entry is wrong, please let me know.I am very blue today though, and I don't feel like doing much. Two of my oldest and best friends, Beezer and Kimiko, went to the Bridge last night.


Please stop by and leave some hugs and purrs for them.

10 comments:

Deborah said...

There is nothing better than a nap on a pile of something. Especially if mommy wants something from that pile.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Do 5 real quick!

Milo and Alfie said...

WOW!

Poppy Q said...

You are my blogging hero. Have a good snooze Miss M.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are sad about friends that are no longer with us. too.

SeaThreePeeO said...

We're so sorry and sad that your firends have gone to the bridge xxx

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Sweet Darling Millie,
We are sorry and sad that your friends have gone to the bridge.

We hope you are not so blue, very soon.

From all of us at Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines.

caspersmom said...

Wow, what a lot of posts. We have been on for three years and we are almost up to 600. But of course I don't get to post a lot because of Mom. Congratulations. It has been really nice watching the leaves change on your site. They are so pretty in Autumn. I know Kimiko but not Beezer, but it is so sad when friends pass on.

Casper

Sara said...

I am so sorry to hear that your friends went to the bridge...I know you will miss them...

Amy & the house of cats said...

Congrats on so many posts! We are so sorry that you had two friends go to the bridge at the same time - we are sending out purrs and prayers and good thoughts to you and your mom and your friends at the bridge and their families too.