Sunday, August 02, 2009

She Loves Me Sunday

Mom loves me. I know she does. How do I know? This bag is full of stuff Mom bought yesterday, and it's all for me!Lookit! There's Breeze pellets and pads for my Breeze box, enough stinky goodness in my favorite flavor for a whole week, and Temptations treats.
I'm glad she loves me. I just wish she wouldn't stick that flashy box in my face when I'm trying to sleep!



PS, the man in the bloo shorts left us a box with Presents yesterday! I will show those off tomorrow! (thank you Oreo!)

8 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Of course your Mom loves you!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Furry Bambinos said...

Your Mom loves you very very much! We just read your post about the terrible storms! We are glad that you are both OK!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, and Cookie and Caramel (the fosters)

Monty Q. Kat said...

...not as much as I do.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We can see that your Mom really loves you.

Mickey's Musings said...

Naturally your Mom loves you!! You're Millie, a sweetie pie!!!!!!!
Enjoy your yummy bits!
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Jeanne said...

What a lucky cat you are Millie. You are loved. Ma

Shaggy and Scout said...

WhooHoo! A entire shopping trip just for Millie!
Our mom has that same bag!

Reese =^..^= said...

You is one lucky kitty!