Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Millie Monday


Lookit! Mom made me my very own Christymas stocking! And she made it from the nice red fabric that Kimo & Sabi sent! Mom was all apologizing because she wasn't able to go to the fabric store and get all kinds of geegaws like pompons and fuzzy stuff to decorate my stocking. But what do I care? It has mice, and it has 'Nip, but most of all, it is the same size as Mr Karate's stocking, and it says MILLIE on it, which means it's MINE!

my pimped pic!

Whoopee! I can't wait till tomorrow morning to see what is inside my Christymas stocking!

OH! That means Christymas is one sleep away! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Merry Christymas Eve!!

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

13 comments:

Parker said...

Oh Millie! What a groovy stocking! I hope that it's filled to the brim and that you get everything you heart desires!
Smooches!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a fabulous Christmas stocking, Millie! :) You are lucky to have a mom who is so talented!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Ninja & Brenda

Monty Q. Kat said...

::thud::

He really liked your picture today, Millie! Maybe he can have an autographed copy for his bed?

ZOOLATRY said...

Lucky Millie, your creative mommy made you a beautiful stocking, and big enough for many good things.
Merry Christmas to all of you.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you lokk furry cute millie

Jan Price said...

Oh, Millie, your mom is so good to you. We're glad you got your own BIG stocking, even if it doesn't have glitz and glitter on it. It's what's inside that counts. Right?

Jan's Funny Farm

Daisy said...

What a fabulous stocking. It looks like it can hold lots and lots of loot! I wish Santa would hurry up and get here.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christymas, Millie, and Millie's mom, and Mr. Karate and the whole fambly.

Just Ducky said...

Merry Christmas to Millie and Mom.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Merry Christmas Darling Millie and Millie's mom!!

Milton said...

Millie,
That is the besterest stocking I have ever seen! I'm sure that Sandy-Paws will get the hint and fill it with lots & lots of great treats for you!

Oh, I followed the link from your picture and I have one of my own with a Sandy-Paws hat! I'm getting awfully excited for tomorrow morning. I got mine mombean some great pressies. Just don't let her know!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your stocking is super pretty, Millie! I like how it has the letters of your name on it so that Mr. Karate doesn't get his stuff confused with yours.

Happy Christmouse!
DMM