Thursday, November 15, 2007

Project Runway T13

Mom loves Project Runway. She has been watching since Season One, way before it became a big hit and everybody got on the bandwagon. I would love to be on Project Runway. But they wouldn't take me. Here are 13 reasons why I think I should have been on Project Runway.

1. I am always perfectly attired: Black and White is a timeless, classic combination.
2. I have a terrific color sense. Look at all the Gizzy Quilts I have designed. (ok, Mom helped)
3. I know how to strike a pose.
4. My claws are better than scissors for cutting.
5. I may be a cat, but I am never catty.
6. The camera loves me.
7. I have excellent taste. (I have excellent smell too: I can smell beef from another room...)
8. I know how to use my time wisely (napping, mostly)
9. I would never get into a fight with Nina Garcia.
10. I know what a sewing machine is.
11. I can take criticism (but mostly I ignore it)
12. Um...
13. Wait a minute.... I am still thinking...

11 comments:

Parker said...

All very good reasons. And - you would win!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha, my mommie lufs that show, she watched last nite

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat's da show about designing stuff, right? We know yoo would win! Yoo have grate fashon sense, I mean, just look at yoo. Yoor designer gown is purrrfekt.

Anonymous said...

You'd look good on da tv. Or in da tv. I'm on da tv a lot, but don't know how da little peoples get in da tv.

Anonymous said...

Those are great reasons for you to be on Project Runway Millie. Bounce agrees that Black and White are a timeless classic.

Tybalt said...

I agree. You have a timeless sense of style. That show is really missing out by not having you on it!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you would be purrfekt on projekt runway! and Tim Gunn would just fall in love wif you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great reasons to me :)

Daisy said...

We been watching since the beginning, too! I loves that show.

Unknown said...

We love that show at our house too! We have watched the American version, the British version and the Canadian version - all from the start. I think you would be wonderful on the show, you should apply!

The Crew said...

Millie, we tuxies are always dressed appropriately for any occasion.

Mom agrees that you could make a better dress than some of those awful designers.

Max S