Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Just Thinking


I was just thinking:

1. My Gizzy quilt is pink; Jasmine's is turquoise. What color would a Gizzy quilt be if Mom had made a Bizzy for Gizzy quilt for Gizzy?
2. Mom is taking two hole weeks vacation starting next week.
3. Why would anybody want something with a hole in it already?
4. Mom put noisy white boxes in windows in her bedroom and the sewing room. When they are making noise, she closes the door to those rooms.
5. I do not like being in a room, no matter how big, when the door is closed and I can't get out.
6. There is a birdhouse hanging on the side porch. I like watching the birds fly to it. They don't like it when I watch them. Why is that?
7. Mom found this quote: "How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven." Sounds right to me. If it's true, Malcolm ain't got no problems.
8. What's Heaven?
9. I have never seen it rain cats and dogs.
10. I don't think I'd like it.
11. Sometimes when Mom pets me, she touches my legs, my feet or my belly. It kinda freaks me out a little bit, and I jump away. But I always come right back for more pets and scritches.
12. Sometimes I forget to jump away.
13. Mom still says whoever orders (and pays) for the 100th Bizzy for Gizzy Quilt will get it for free. She says the Holiday Gizzys won't count. We're up around 80-something, for those of you keeping track.

10 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dats a lot of thinking yoo been doing...we need naps now.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oo! I know this one! Vacations are for workin' beans, they get to stay home for a while instead of going to work. MomBean thinks HeBean needs one, but I don't think he'll agree until the fall. Somethin' about a trip.

I think Gizzy would have looked very manly on a rainbow quilt cause all kinds of kitties loved him.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Wow Millie, those are some deep thoughts! You are growing up to be all smart and pretty.

BTW, Bubbles does not like to be in a room when the door is closed either. He yowls until Mom opens the door.

LZ said...

All very interesting thoughts! I do wonder what color Gizzy's quilt would have been!

Kaze

Samantha & Mom said...

Very thought provoking T13, Millie. We looked up what it meant by the saying raining cats and dogs an it was not a pretty background story. I don't like being in rooms with closed doors either. That is a neat picture of you, too.
Your FL friends,
Samantha & Tigger

Daisy said...

I think you are a much deeper thinker than I am! I think Gizzy's quilt would be really handsome purples and lavenders.

Anonymous said...

I think Gizzy's quilt might have been regal, majestic colors worthy of an alpha cat, perhaps purple and gold.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Boy there are a lot of thinking cats in the blog world today. It makes me tired.

Karen Jo said...

You are thinking some deep kitty thoughts, Millie. Thank you for sharing them with us. I am glad that you sometimes forget to jump away when your Mom touches your tummy, legs or feet.

Parker said...

I see Gizzy having a white, purple and black quilt.
You have very deep thoughts Millie!