Saturday, June 16, 2007

This, That and The Other

THIS:
This is about as close as Jasmine and I get without fighting. I want to play, she doesn't.
THAT:
Now that our quilts are finished, Mom can work on the two she is planning to auction to benefit cats in the blogosphere. They will be special quilts, and Mom wants to have pictures by Sunday. We need to know which cats to help. Leave your suggestions in the comments. Check out the neat slide show of quilts Mom made over at the Bizzy for Gizzy blog!

THE OTHER:
I got to try it out Jasmine's quilt. Ha! Ha!
Millie!

Uh... Mom, I was just giving it the final QA check... you know...
Psst... After Mom makes the special auction quilts, she will get to work on the Chris...

MILLIE! That's a SECRET!

5 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm back Millie! Did you miss me? (I hope you missed me...)

Quality control is very important, it's a good thing you're around to help our your MomBean!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, yoor mischeeveeus! We like dat. Maybe yoo need a younger playmate to help distrakt yoo frum messing wif Jasmine!?

Christine and FAZ said...

This really is a beautiful quilt. FAZ

DK & The Fluffies said...

I don't understand why you can't have both quilts?

Just Ducky said...

Millie knows a secret, Millie knows a secret and she wants to tell the rest of us!