Monday, June 18, 2007

Miss Jasmine Monday

It's Jasmine...

Here I am enjoying my new quilt. I think it sets off my furs quite nicely. I'm glad Mom put it on the bed because I am the cat that sleeps here. From here I can see watch what happens in the half the house.

It was a nice weekend. Mom finished my quilt on Friday night. Actually on Saturday morning. She worked in the sewing room most of the day on Saturday. It was warm, so I napped in my very favorite spot in her closet. I have no idea how the little pest spent her day, nor do I care. I do know she wasn't particularly happy this morning when Mom was outside mowing the lawn and using the weed whacker.

Mom isn't putting her food dish on the counter anymore, it's on the floor not far from my own dish. The little pest doesn't like it. She eats out of my food dish, and thinks I don't notice. So what -- I just eat out of hers!

8 comments:

Parker said...

Millie - your Gizzy is great!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Jasmine - your quilt is beautiful and it does set off your furs furry nicely!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your quilt is beautiful Jasmine! :) Your mom is very talented. :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Jasmine, yoo look furry lovely on dat kwilt. It's amazing what the youngsters will try to get away with when they think we don't notice. I have to put up with two of them!~Zippy

Hot(M)BC said...

Your quilt goes great with your furs, Jasmine. Yore Mommy did a grate job wif it!
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Carolina Cats said...

Hellloooooooo Miss Jasmine! It's so nise to see you blogging, I hope you will do it often. You look furry byootiful on yore Gizzy kwilt, which is byootiful too.

Yore Frend Finnegan

prairiesunshine said...

OH! Jasmine,

You am soooo booteefull and gorgiss and so is your kwilt! That is so purrdy, your Mom should make lots more in that pattern!

taz

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm glad to see you blogging Jasmine, we don't hear enough from you although we adore Millie. You look fabulous on your quilt. It is the perfect colors for you.