Friday, June 22, 2007

Formerly Feral Friday


Mom and I watched the International Space Station and the Shuttle Atlantis fly overhead the other night. I thought it was mildly interesting but Mom was all in a tizzy about it. I certainly wouldn't have known about that in my formerly feral life.

I got a package from Monty Q this week, but it turns out it was from Monty Q's Mom to my Mom. It's OK. Monty Q teleported over yesterday and we spent the day napping in the sun in the cat hammock after having a little bit of a nip fest. After that I tried to find Jasmine to pester her, but she was sleeping in Mom's closet. That's a No-Millie Zone.

I told you all that Mr Karate got tatted last week. His Mimmay went with him, and they didn't even tell Mom. I know some of you want to see it, but I don't have a picture. It is quite nice, for a tat, very simple and elegant. It is some kind of symbol for his Karate. He said if he was gonna put anything on the outside of his body permanently, it was going to be something that was already on the inside that he believed in.

Bounce Lucy and Trixie wondered if I would bat the pesto cubes all over the house. I dunno, they were pretty stinky before Mom put them in the bag. She likes gah-lic, but I sure don't. If I had managed to get them off the counter, and rip the bag open and spread the cubes on the floor, that would have been good enough for me.

My Secret Paw package is almost ready. It will go out on Monday.

I told Mom to get her own blog and leave mine alone. Sheesh, I'm tired of all this quilt business. So she posted about the Holiday Gizzys in progress over at the Bizzy for Gizzy blog. Check it out here. Don't expect any details about them though. That information will be posted on July 1, 2007 on both blogs.

Hey, speaking of quilts, there's a nice slideshow of quilts over there, but we still haven't received pictures of many of the Cats with their quilts. Mom would like to make a slideshow of those, so if you haven't sent your picture of you with your quilt, tell your bean to get going.

7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Millie, I am very excited about the holiday quilts! I hope I can manage to get one!

You look cute in your photo with your pink tongue.

With the quilt photos, just send them by email to your mom? Do you want us to send her a little blurb about how much we love the quilt too?

Monty Q. Kat said...

You look so elegant in the hammock all stretched out like that. *purr* Thanks for inviting me over yesterday!

Samantha & Mom said...

The quilts are so beautiful. We hope to get Christmas ones. My mom watched the shuttle, but we didn't hear about the the space station. That's a very cute picture of you laying on your cat hammock. Have a fun Friday.
Samantha & Tigger

Honey P. Sunshine said...

that's a furry cute photo of you. my mommie has 2 tats and she had them redone last month cause they were 20-25 years old and they were faded.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, mom duzzent amember if she sented pikshers or not...did we tell yoo dat she's getting senile? Maybe we shood have her dig dem up and resend dem...

The Wanderer said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Gizzy. I've been peeking in and out of the blogs the last few months, because I've been so busy. I didn't know he had crossed over. I know he's in enjoying a renewed body over there and waiting patiently for you and his siblings. He's watching over the whole family and purring to see them all doing so well. I bet Millie really misses him, she bonded with him alot more then with Jasmine.

Anonymous said...

Mom ordered our kwilts so we'll be sure she takes pikshurs of us with the kwilts when we get dem. Yay! Yay! Yay! Three yays from the three of us!

Millie, we agree dat pesto is stinky. Hey dats a good nickname for Trixie, pest-o.