Monday, May 28, 2007

Jasmine's Favorite Things Meme


Jasmine here. I've been tagged for the Favorites Meme, but since the little twit sucks up most of the computer time around here, I just found out. So here are my answers to my favorite things.

Time of Day: When Mom gets back from Day Hunting and sits at the computer to read the blogs. I sit on the desk and lean against her and rest my head on her hand. She pets me with the other hand. It is our very special time as little miss you-know-who knows better than to try to jump on the desk too.

Day of the Week: Any day above ground is a good day.

Season of the Year: Autumn, because the air has a great smell to it, a nice crisp feel, and that's when the crickets try to get into the house. I eat them.

Holiday: Labor Day. Mom usually takes a week off then to watch the US Open Tennis. The little sticky people in the neighborhood are back in school, so it's quiet.

Beaches: Too many people, too much noise.

Flower: They're all good. The Lillies of the Valley outside smell nice right now.

Talk Show: They're all talk, and I can live without all of them.

Movie: Mostly Martha. It's German, and it's about a chef and her niece. And another chef.

Soaps: I am perfectly capable of keeping myself scrupulously clean. I don't need soap.

Beverage: Milk. I drink from Mom's glass every morning.

Fruit: Eh... I can do without it.

Snack: Any kind, any variety. Rustle the bag and I'm there.

Food: yes, Yes, YES! Beef, Chicken, Tuna, Fish, Pork, Lamb, Shrimp...

Restaurant: Why would I need a restaurant when the best cook already lives here?

It isn't listed here, but my ABSOLUTE Favorite thing would be for the little pest who lives here with me would go live somewhere else. I'm pretty sure Monty Q would like it if she went to live with him.

I think all the cats in the blogosphere have already been tagged, but if you haven't played yet, I tag you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jasmine, it's great to hear your voice!! Take over the computer from time to time, if you can.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Cool list Jasmine. Our Mom LOVES "Mostly Martha". Aparently they are making an american version of it called "No Reservations", but I don't think it can possibly be as good as the original.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It's nice to hear from yoo Jasmine, and grate to lern more about yoo. Zippy wood agree wif yoo and be furry happy if Sadie and I left but it's not going to happen. She is getting used to us tho. She doesn't beat me on da hed anymore.

Daisy said...

Jasmine, I am glad you have your own special time with your Mom!

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM has a big crush on Sergio Castellitto from Mostly Martha. She and her brother talk all the time about cooking. DKM cooks like Mario and Uncle Mark cooks like Martha.

DKM also says "Common sense has never been a reliable guide to understanding the universe." Your mom will get it...

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a wonderful list Jasmine! I especially agree that any day above ground is a good one.

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean: Anyone know why Monty fell out of the chair?

Parker said...

Jasmine, you need 'nip, STAT!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasmine, it's good to hear from you. Trixie usually hogs the computer so I know whatcha mean about little pests (Trixie) who get in your way (Trixie) and try to butt in wiff your Mom time (Trixie).

Your friend, Bounce

The Fluffy Tribe said...

food, glorious food, sounds like you haf yer priorities straight jasmine. ~poiland tribe