Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Favorites


It's the meme....

Time of day: Mid-afternoon

Day of the Week: Sunday

Season of the year: Summer

Holiday: Christmas

Beaches: Hampton, even though I've never been there.

Song: (I don't care but Mom says the duet between the Countess and Susanna in Act 3 of The Marriage of Figaro where they pass the letter back and forth is a big one. It's the song the "two Italian ladies" sing in The Shawshank Redemption.)

Flower: Stargazer Lily

Talk Show: (what's a talk show?)

Movie: Pride and Prejudice (I'm with Mom on this one)

Soaps: (nope, Mom doesn't do these either)

Beverage: Milk

Fruit: (I don't do fruit)

Snack: Beef Temptations (duh!)

Food: BEEF! BEEF! BEEF!

Restaurant: Here. Mom's a great cook

Oh heavens, now I gotta tag cats, and Mom and I have been so busy in the sewing room we didn't have a chance to see who got tagged and who didn't so we're gonna tag:

1. Monty Q
2. Poppy Q
3. Lilly Lu
4. Mr Zenith
5. Yao-lin


There's a happy cat over at Bizzy for Gizzy Quilts. You should check it out. Over the next few days he might get some company!

18 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

Sigh, Mr. Darcy, Sigh....

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oops. I tagged you on that Favorites meme, but you already did it...

Samantha & Mom said...

Your mom makes beautiful quits and you look so good on all of them. We love the memes, because we always fin our such interesting stuff about everyone. Have a tranquil Tuesday.
Samantha & Tigger

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm it! I'M IT!!! WOO HOO!!! erm. I mean, I'm on it!

Would you, I mean if you aren't busy, possibly consider if you could be free, I mean not FREE free 'cause you're worth a million, *gulp*, be okay to, *deep breath*

WouldyoudomethehonorofjoiningmetoattendSkittlesgardenparty?

MomBean: Dude, you almost passed out. Inhale once in a while!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely photo Millie. :) Great list of favourites. I like Summer and Christmas too. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great list of favorite things Millie. I'm with you on summer (sunbeams and open windows) and Christmas (lotsa stuff to investigate)

It sounds like Monty has it bad for you.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Omigosh, Monty neerly passed out on that one! Dood, relax and breef. Grate advice coming from a mancat dat gets tung tide and blushes effury time he sees a piksher of Misty ::sigh, Misty da beyootiful::

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are soooo cute. and this meme was very very interesting

The Meezers or Billy said...

Millie, you is adorable. great answers

Zoey and the furballs said...

So Millie, what's your answer to Monty Q?

Darling Millie said...

check his blog and find out!

Parker said...

Are you sitting on candy canes?

Millie said...

Parker, yes. Lots of Candy Canes! Mom says it looks like I am lousy (her word) at keeping secrets. So, yes, I am sitting on candy canes, and yes, there are a lot of them, but I can't tell you anything more.

sammawow said...

That was a great list and you look terrific on those red and white candy canes!

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Lux said...

I was having trouble reading the text because my eyes kept wandering back to that lovely picture!

Millie said...

Oh Jeez, Lux, um, thanks. You are too kind.

Around Your Wrist said...

that song that the two ladies sing in the shawshank redemtion is called the 'flower duet'...and it's heart-wrenching. one of my mama's favorites!

the quilts are gorgeous!

love
--suz

Darling Millie said...

Suz,

Thanks! Mom checked her copy of the libretto of "Le Noze di Figaro" and she couldn't find the name of it. Yes, it is -incredibly- heart wrenching. Mom saw the opera live in Beantown about 12 years ago when it was staged by Peter Sellars and set in the Trump Tower in the present day. He played it straight and it was outstanding.