Thursday, March 22, 2007

Me me me me me me!


With all this food around for Gizzy, Mom think's I'm gaining a little weight. So she's cutting back my stinky goodness AND my crunchies and she's limiting the treat distribution. That sucks big time, I gotta tell ya. I can still run faster and jump higher than any cat here. Well, that's not that big a deal because both Gizzy and Jasmine are geezer cats.

There are birdies outside! I have been watching them. And some have a little house hanging right from our side porch! And I can watch them fly in and out. It is neat.

You can see lately that I have been displaying my tummy. I am feeling quite comfortable about it. Mom actually touched it once. I batted her hand. I didn't even stick out my claws.

After Mom brought Gizzy inside yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to go out. She dangled his harness, like that would induce me. Yeah right! Not in this lifetime!

I have been snoopervising all the kitty quilts. It is a lot of work.

I am so glad I'm a cat.

11 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

i doesn't blame you for nefurr wanting to go outside again in your life. that was nice to not stick out your claws when your mom touched your tummy.

The M's said...

OH NO, she can't take away the temptations...Glad to hear that you let your Mom touch your tummy.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Me too Millie, I neffur want to go outside again and I wuzent effun runded over by a big metal monster! It's nice to snif at open windows but der are too many scary things out there.~Speedy

Karen Jo said...

You are looking a little floofier, Millie. I agree that diets stink, though. Keep up the good work snoopervising. I'm glad that you liked your limerick.

Daisy said...

Millie, it is good of you to show your tummy, because it is cute!

Anonymous said...

And what a lovely tummy it is!

Fargo said...

You're getting to be a big girl, Millie. No doubt about it.

Anonymous said...

you don't look like you need a diet. you look muscular, like Midnight. if you wanna see overweight, check me out!
Grr

(the Lady's tryin' to think of how she can put me on a diet without doing it to Cocoa and Midnight)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are not getting fat! What do they mean taking all that good stuff away from you! Beans! Sheesh!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Millie you are growing so fast. And we are furry happy to hear Gizzy is doing better. Tell Jasmine hello too ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Millie
After all you have been through outside, I don't blame you at all furrs nefur wanting to go out again.

Abby