Saturday, January 20, 2007

Peculiar Aristocratic Titles

OK, this has been going around, and since Lady Mom is traveling, it seems appropriate:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Exalted Highness Duchess Millie the Convincing of Cheddar Cheese Winsor & Newton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


and of course, I had to get one for my bestest pal, Gizzy:

His Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
His Eminence the Very Lord Gizzy the Ebullient of Upper Yockenthwaite-on-Hampshire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


and I had to get one for Jasmine, so she wouldn't feel left out:

Her Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Noble Lady Jasmine the Waspish of Barton in the Beans
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Okay, so I altered mine and Gizzy's a little. Jasmine's is perfect all on its own.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna miss Mom Lady. She said Mr Karate will be here later this afternoon to feed us and stuff and then he's gonna go to Beantown to visit La Girlfriend. Mom Lady's daddy will come by on Sunday morning to feed us and then Mr Karate will be here Sunday night.

Hey, guess where I slept last night? Next to Gizzy. Guess where he was sleeping? On the bed next to Mom Lady.

6 comments:

Lux said...

Millie (I mean Your Exalted Highness), your aristocratic name is the funniest!

:::blush::: I hear you think I'm handsome! What a compliment coming from someone as lovely as yourself!

The M's said...

Lovely titles, the time will pass quickly, and your mom will be back before you know it.

Tara said...

Great titles, although all that talk of cheese makes me hungry (I love cheese). Sounds like you are in for a lonely weekend. Tara

Just Ducky said...

Wonderfull titles. I edited mine too, actually combined two into one.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...what's the width of a Gizzy? sounds like you were awfully close to the Lady Mom!

prairiesunshine said...

That's the best place to sleep Millie! Rite by your Mom! We always sleeps rite by Mama and Daddy, fact sometimes, we sleeps rite ON Mama and Daddy!!

Daddy needs to keep his head warm acause he don't has no hairs!

taz