Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not Wordless Wednesday

What do they mean I have to be wordless on Wednesday? That's just not possible. I have lotsa things to say. I have learned how to jump up high and land on things very quietly and delicately. (Of course Mom says I can also run around like a herd of elephants.) Here I am sitting on top of the picture box with this little Schwag-y penguin. As you can see we are both perfectly dressed Tuxedos. Except I don't have red lettering across my belly. Good thing.

Mom refilled my favorite mousie with Cosmic Catnip so I've been batting it all over the place, and running around with it in my mouth. It's been great fun.

Gizzy isn't interested in playing. Dunno why. Mom's a bit concerned about the big cats, as they have been leaving crunchies in their bowls at mealtimes. Usually they eat more when they are cold, and leave food when the weather is warmer. Somecat's been blowing chunks. And one of them has dingleberries. Mom's keeping an eye on them.

Since we got the funny blue light, and cleaned the stinky places, there hasn't been any more stinky, and Mom's happy about that. But she's kinda blue since she got back from Texcats. She's tired, and the house needs a lot of cleaning, and there's a lot for her to do at her day hunting place. Plus she says after something exciting the the trip to Texcats, there's always a letdown. So I'm trying to cheer her up.

She usually gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I follow her, and then make myself comfortable on her bed next to Gizzy, who sleeps with her at night. So she's been waking up to both us cats nearby every morning, and I think that pleases her. Of course, I'm not gonna let her get a picture of it, so you are all just gonna have to use your imaginations.

8 comments:

The M's said...

It is nice that you and Gizzy sleep next to your Momma so she can keep warm. Trips do take alot out of you, Mommie always says that she needs a vacation after a vacation.

Daisy said...

Hey, that is very funny how you and the penguin are wearing the same tuxedo outfits! It is nice of you to cheer yer Mommie up.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are such a busy little girl Millie! We hope Gizzy & jasmine are going to be ok. Maybe they were just upset that the Lady was away.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Millie

Yu do a gud job of cheering yur Mommie up. It furry hard on beans sometimes when they've been away. They get out of their routine just like we do when we has to go to da VET or somefink. Juss keeps werking on her.

Abby

Anonymous said...

yup - sleepin' on 'em or near 'em makes 'em happy. our Lady wakes up an checks ta see if we'z wif her an Midnight an i alwayz is, but when she sees Grr neerby too she gets all happy. of course she duzzn't touch Grr though cuz then Grr would leaf.
Cocoa

Anonymous said...

I think it's cool that you and the penguin have matching outfits, but I am glad that you don't have red lettering on your tummy. I hope Gizzy and Jasmine are OK and your Mom finds out which one of you is blowing chunks. I think it's great that you now join Gizzy in sleeping with your Lady Mom.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to ask...dingleberries? o_0

--lemming

Just Ducky said...

Sleeping with mum is good for warmth and showing them you love them. Stay warm.