Thursday, January 11, 2007

Home!


I'm home. It was a hell of a day.

It started yesterday when I was eating some really good beef stinky goodness with gravy. It was in a little bowl in the funny box. Something bumped me on my back leg, and to get away, I climbed into the box. Suddenly the room got dark, and when I turned around I couldn't get out. I tried to find a way out, but nothing worked. I cried a little whimper. Nothing. I couldn't see. After a while the box got covered with my favorite pink blankie. Then the box moved, and when it was put down, it was in a funny, noisy, rumbly place. After a few minutes the box was moving again.

Wherever I was, I could smell lots of other cats and woofies. I'm kinda fuzzy about what happened next, but I finally figured out I was at a V-e-t-s.

I dunno how I fell asleep, 'cause I was kinda upset that I was at a Vet's, but I musta fallen asleep, 'cause I don't remember a lot of what happened and when I woke up I felt really funny. I had sticky stuff on my belly, and I had a shaved spot, and I had stitches in me! I've been through this before, and it wasn't any fun this time either.

I dunno how long I was there, but I spent a lot of the time napping. I wasn't much interested in what was going on, I just didn't seem to care. When I woke up one time, a nice lady (but not MY Lady) was rubbing my head. I took another nap.

I am home, and I am in the sewing room. I have food, water, a litter box, a nice soft blankie, and the door is shut, so no big cat with bother me. Yay.

I'm gonna take another nap now. More later. Much later.

16 comments:

Milton said...

Welcome home, sweet pea!
---Beezer

The Meezers or Billy said...

you'll feel better soon Millie.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back home!!

When I had my operation, I kicked up such a fuss at the VETs that they put in dissolving stitches so they wouldn't have to see me again!! hehe!!

Ninja

Daisy said...

YAY! I am very glad you are home safe and sound.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad that you are home Millie. Enjoy the time to yourself.

Anonymous said...

We're glad you are home. Hope you feel better soon. It wasn't as scary for me because I had my brother with me. You were very brave to go to the v-e-t all by yourself.

Tiki

Carolina Cats said...

We're so glad yore home, little Millie. You'll be feeling all better in no time and playing and running again.

Love Finny & Buddy

Christine and FAZ said...

that happenend to me! that happened to me! do you think it was martians what did it?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Rest easy Millie. You'll soon feel like your old self soon.

Anonymous said...

Millie, I'm so glad you're home safe and sound. You'll feel so much better after you take lots and lots of naps.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Glad yur home Millie. In a few days yu won't even a'member yu had anyfink done. Just rest and relax in your room.

Abby

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

*sigh* Millie's not a baby anymore. Don't worry pretty soon yool feel like yoorself again (after about a squillion naps) and yoo and Gizzy can hang out.

The M's said...

Yes, I remember doing basically the very same thing when I had my ladygardenectomy, it was not fun either. I didn't get to eat the whole night before and until after I got good and awake.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Missy

LZ said...

I'm so glad you're home! You'll feel better really soon. I completely ignored the fact that I had sutures.

Kaze

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Welcome home! Sorry you had such strange stuff happen to you!

Anonymous said...

we're furry glad yur back an efurry thing wented so well!