Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day

Today is Boxing Day. Does that mean that this is the day all cats get to play in the boxes from Christymas Day? The Lady got lotsa little boxes, but nothing big enough for me. Hmm. Well, there’s always the Tree…

We had “company” over the holiday. One of Mr Karate’s friends, Rhette, stayed with us. She has visited before, and has always wanted to be able to pet me. Well, this time I let her. And I ate out of Mr Karate's hands and I also let him pet me and give me neck scritches. I purred for both of them.

It was a big day, and after all the excitement, I relaxed next to my bestest pal, Gizzy.

4 comments:

Milton said...

Millie,
It sounds like you had a great day! It was nice of you to let everybody give you a pet (& Mr Karate gave you treats). See, everyone just wants to love you and see you happy, I think you are getting the hang of that.
---Beezer

Anonymous said...

awwww! good for you!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a great day Millie! Our college boy got a new golf bag & it came in a HUGE long box! You can come play in there with me if you want to! Mom saved it for me. -Scout

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awww,next thing yoo knoo yool be sitting in laps! Don't nok it, it's warm and comfy and it keeps our peepul in place so dey arent up and runin round like crazy.