Sunday, November 19, 2006

a Sunday of sewing and cooking


If you asked the Lady, she'd say she spent the day doing creative things. She worked in the sewing room, on something that is a secret, and I can't tell you anything about it. When it's not a secret anymore, I will be able to tell you, but that won't be for a few weeks. This is very hard for me, because as a blogging cat, I want to tell all my stories.

She also cooked something in the hot-as-hell box again today, but it smelled compeletely different than what was cooking yesterday. The Lady said two words that I do not understand: Chocolate and Biscotti. She says that everybody likes her recipe for chocolate biscotti, and they are better than anything. If enough of you want, I might be able to convince her to post the recipe.

This picture is me eating from the big cat's food dishes. Jasmine likes my crunchies, so I decided to try her food. Of course this probably won't improve our relationship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, please convince your Lady to post the recipe, Millie! Pretty please with catnip on top!