Sunday, October 08, 2006

Are you a Dog or a Cat?

OK, I'll bite. I've seen this quiz going around the cat blogosphere and I decided to take it. I am quite pleased to see that I am more of a cat. I mean like, Duh!

You Are: 20% Dog, 80% Cat

You are are almost exactly like a cat.
You're intelligent, independent, and set on getting your way.
And there's no way you're going to fetch a paper for anyone!


Next Gizzy took it. Looky! He's more like a Dog! Of course, he's so laid back he doesn't even care what the test showed.

You Are: 70% Dog, 30% Cat

You and dogs definitely have a lot in common.
You're both goofy, happy, and content with the small things in life.
However, you're definitely not as needy as the average dog. You need your down time occasionally.


I had to really beg Jasmine to take it. Nobody should be surprised at her score. She is most definitely a Cat.

You Are: 30% Dog, 70% Cat

You and cats have a lot in common.
You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.
However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!

5 comments:

Fat Eric said...

I had the same result as Gizzy. Maybe our personalities are similar!

Anonymous said...

My score was the same as Jasmine ... I'm glad you're 100% cat!

Millie said...

Fat Eric, If you got the same result as Gizzy you must be friendly to people, love to play, love to be near your special person, and be pretty mellow. In short, you must be wonderful!

Hot(M)BC said...

Um, Millie, you *ARE* exactly like a cat. You are one! hehehehe
We gots to go take our tests now, well us inside cats. Pepi and Gree will haf to take it when they's inside. (They were inside all day yesterday cuz of so much rain them and their food was nearly drownin, so tonight they's cellybratin not hafin to be stuck inside hehehe)
Be back in a few minutes!
Purrrrrs,
Sanjee

Hot(M)BC said...

haha! I's 100% cat! Boni is 40% dog, prolly cuz she's so nice to efurrybody. And Mini is 60% dog!!!! hehehe No big surprize since she follers the staff around and begs for treatsies.
Fanks for showin us the fun quiz, Millie. It was way fun seein Mini be 60% dog! hahahaha!
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee