Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another ordinary day

Well! You would think Gizzy gets it by now. That I love him, and that he likes me too and he knows I'm going to follow him around, and snuggle with him whenever I can. I dunno what his problem is. Tonight he actually wrestled me down, and then had the audacity to curl up and take a nap in MY SPOT on the blue blanket! I just don't understand. So when he decided to go sit on the big table in the table room, naturally I had to follow him. He sat there, teasing me by swinging his tail back and forth. He was inviting me to play, so I tagged his tail. And he got all hissy and huffy. Sheesh! You'd think I attacked him or something.

5 comments:

caspersmom said...

Gizzy sounds like our Gizmo, he gets hissy and hussy too at times even when we just walk by him. And he has taken up the practice of sleeping on MY pad lately, sure can't understand that. He's never done that before. Oh well, I'm being nice and grab it once he gets off of it.

Casper

The Meezers or Billy said...

Gizzy sounds like Trixie - she used to do the same fing wif her tail, then run to mommy to tell her we was being mean to her.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Missy is doing the same thing to her new little sister, KC. She sits on the desk, innocently dangling her floofy, racoon-like tail to entice lil KC. When KC pounces, Missy shrieks and looks so surprised, glares at KC, then ducks her head down and stares, like an injured innocent, at us. What a crock!

Rascal said...

Sounds like your situation is similar to ours. Excepting in our case, I'm the one putting up with the little girl.

Meowers from Missouri said...

sugarbabe, he's just reassuring himself that he's still The Big Cat, and reminding you of it at the same time. don't worry; he loves you!! that's how big brofurs act with little sisfurs--even beans do it. (of course, now that i think of it, that's not exactly a glowing recommendation . . . =^;-)^= *kitty wink*

nelson