Monday, August 07, 2006

Playing is Fun!

It was a warm day today, so I napped. But after dinner, the Lady came into the room and we played with the purple thingie again. She took some pictures. She took lotsa pictures, but since I am such a fast kitty, a lot of them were fuzzy or I had moved by the time the camera took the picture. Heh. She took so many pictures I didn't even notice. So here I am. I never came out from under the bureau.

She thought she could get me to come out. Ha! I'm smarter than that.


3 comments:

PrincessMia said...

You are smarter than that Millie! Beanmom says that you are precious and too cute. I agree.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Aaahwww. Millie, you are the cutest kitty. And smart too! Looks like you are enjoying your new home.

Emma's Kat said...

Like Grr and gang said, there's nothing wrong with hiding till you feel comfortable. I don't think it'll be long, I can that inquisitive look in your eye!